Contact Email
Working Hours
Mon - Fri : 09:30-5:00 EST
Book Your Consultation


Experts at Immigration


Why should someone hire an immigration attorney?

Hiring an immigration attorney can be a wise decision for several reasons. First, immigration law is complex and constantly changing, and an experienced attorney can provide invaluable guidance and support throughout the application process. Additionally, an attorney can help you navigate any challenges or issues that may arise during the process, and can advocate on your behalf with government agencies.

How much does it cost to hire an immigration attorney?

The cost of hiring an immigration attorney can vary depending on a variety of factors, including the complexity of your case and the amount of time that your attorney will need to devote to your case. Some attorneys charge a flat fee for certain services, while others charge an hourly rate. It’s important to discuss fees and payment options with your attorney before hiring them. 

What is the procedure to work with your office?

To work with our office, the first step is to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced immigration attorneys. During this consultation, we will discuss your individual circumstances and goals, and determine the best course of action for your specific situation. If you decide to hire us as your immigration attorney, we will provide you with a contract outlining our services and fees, and will begin working on your case as soon as possible.

How often should I communicate with my immigration attorney?

Communication is an important part of the immigration process, and we encourage our clients to communicate with us regularly throughout their case. We will keep you updated on the status of your case and any developments or changes that may arise, and we are always available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.

What is the difference between a green card and a visa?

A green card is a permanent residency card that allows you to live and work in the United States permanently. A visa, on the other hand, is a temporary document that allows you to enter the United States for a specific purpose and for a limited amount of time.

Can I apply for a visa or green card while in the United States?

In some cases, you may be able to apply for a visa or green card while you are already in the United States. This process is called “adjustment of status” and can be used if you are already in the country on a temporary visa or have entered the country illegally but have an immediate family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

What types of visas are available if I want to come to the U.S. for a visit or temporary stay?

If you wish to visit the United States temporarily or be granted entry for a very specific period of time, you will need a non-immigrant visa. Some of the most common types of non-immigrant visas are a student visa (should you be looking to further your education and skills), business investor visas (if you are planning on coming to the U.S. to invest in a business), or a travel visa (if you wish to do some traveling in the U.S.).

Can I bring my family with me when I immigrate to the United States?

In many cases, yes. The U.S. immigration system provides several family-based immigration options that allow U.S. citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their spouses, children, parents, and siblings for immigration. However, the specific eligibility requirements and procedures for family-based immigration can vary depending on your individual circumstances. 

How long can I stay in the United States on a visa?

The length of time that you can stay in the United States on a visa can vary depending on the type of visa that you have. Some visas allow you to stay for a few months, while others allow you to stay for several years. It’s important to carefully review the terms of your visa and to ensure that you do not overstay your authorized period of stay.

Book Your Consultation

Immigration law is complex.  
We know the law and will fight for your right to stay in the United States.